MPR double acting pull clamp
MPR’s compact design makes it ideal for use in hard-to-reach areas.
A swing clamp arm allows the EAS double acting swing clamp to clamp vertically after swinging 90 degrees. To allow unobstructed loading and unloading of dies or parts, this product is mounted beneath the surface bed or bolster surface. A clamping arm requires that the dies be fitted with flanges or have T-slot openings.
- Double acting pull clamp to build in pressbeds
- Suitable for new presses
- Suitable for standardized and non-standardized dies
- Keeps the pressbeds free
- Inductive sensors available as optional for automatic clamping
These EAS pull cylinders are very suitable to clamp dies on press beds with T-slots. It is preferable to keep the pressbed free of clamping tools when this clamp is incorporated into the slide or bolster, this clamp is used on QDC applications. That’s why the MPR clamp is only used in new presses.
- Fits in any T-slot (according to DIN 650); versatile in application
- Very suitable to retrofit; flexible in practice
- Ordering overview; quick and simple ordering
- Single piece construction; fast