MHC pull clamp cylinders
By using MHC pull clamp cylinders on presses, you can increase productivity and decrease downtime. Adaptable to irregular die surfaces, and with more capacity within small dimensions.
- Single-acting hydraulic QDC clamp
- Heavy-duty version,
- Suitable for straight as well as non-flat surfaces
- Easy to move and to use also for non-standardized die back-plates
Among many QDC applications, these hollow pull cylinders are used as single-acting, manually positioned cylinders.
With clamping forces ranging from 40 to 250 kN and a stroke of 8 mm, they are suitable for many applications.
- Easy and safe clamping to places difficult to reach
- Large clamping stroke
- Can be used for different sizes of back-plate thicknesses
- For heavy applications