MLC ledge clamping bar
The MLC is clamping manifold includes 4, 6 or 8 modular single-acting spring return cylinders. The manifolds are mounted at the side of the table, which enables the die to be loaded from the operating side towards a fixed stop.
- Single-acting hydraulic clamping bar featuring several hydraulic plungers
- Can be mounted also on the press slide offering also a mechanical extra safety device to prevent the die from falling
- Available with 4, 6, or 8 plungers with or without a mechanical distance bar.
The MLC is a typical QDC application with standardized back plates offering extra mechanical safety while the clamping bar avoids also the die of falling down.
- Block heights can be adapted to the die clamping height
- Avoid the die half from falling in case of mounting at the top