MOD / WOD wedge clamp
Meet our best-in-class clamping product: safe, durable and cost-efficient. Thanks to the 5 ° angle on the plunger end, the MOD wedge clamping cylinders stay locked even if there is no continuous pressure and are self-locking. The equivalent of the MOD for the American market is the WOD series.
- Self-locking double acting hydraulic clamp
- For machines with EUROMAP drilling pattern
- Equipped with inductive sensors to indicate clamped and unclamped position
This self-locking double acting hydraulic clamps are installed on thousands of injection molding, blow molding, die casting machines, mold carriers and stamping presses.
The MOD system clamps on flat back-plates and can be equipped with 2 inductive sensors to indicate the clamped and unclamped positions.
- Available with clamping forces from 1,5 Ton up to 120 Ton in metric as well as imperial versions.
- Double Acting
- Self-locking (because of 5°angle)
- Large range of clamping forces available