ECA pull clamp cylinders
With these clamping cylinders, dies and workpieces can be quickly and easily clamped on (vertical) presses in a safe, quick and simple manner. For restricted areas, the ECA single acting pull clamp offers a cost-efficient and low-priced clamping system.
- Single acting hydraulic QDC clamp
- Easy to use and to move also for non-standardized die back-plates
- Large range of standard products
- Parking stations available
The ECA clamps are moved manually towards the die in the T-slot. When QDC is used with non-standardized backplates, four of the clamps are applied to the moving slide of the press, while the other four clamps are applied to the bolster.
- Easy installed and suitable for retrofitting
- Durable and compact design
- Wide temperature range
- Can be used for different sizes of back-plate thicknesses.