Pressmag LP magnetic clamping
The Pressmag LP has a long oval pole shape. Replacement of the pole is made easier by this plug-in design. In addition, this system offers a plate thickness of 55 mm (2.16″) with touch screen controls and a metal-to-metal clamping surface. This feature enables exact force measurement.
- Built in safety checks during operation
- System clamping force remains absolutely constant in case of power outage
- System automatically adapts to varying electrical power conditions
- Automatic diagnostic function of control unit’s internal components/sensors for easy troubleshooting
- Multiple levels of access for total operating staff security
The latest generation Pressmag LP magnetic clamping system is ideally suitable for use on large capacity injection molding machines. The long pole shape of the Pressmag LP is oval, for high clamping forces and easy exchange of poles.
- New state of the art MAGTCU13 controls with 8″ touch-screen display for accurate and reliable system monitoring
- Quick and easy to install – instant availability
- Can be used on new and existing injection molding machines
- Simple and safe to operate